March 1st 2018 sees the addition of 7 brand new sound files to the H2O App’s Vibration Database from The College of Sound Healing. Sound healing is an ancient practice that was used by all of the major ancient civilisations and is still practiced today by many people who practice holistic healing. It uses the voice as the main tool to create healing tones that are sympathetic to our energy body’s requirements.
Many users of the App enjoy it not only to program vibrations into water but also as a standalone healing tool – for example, many people meditate and chant whilst listening to both the Chakra Tones and the Solfeggio Tones. This is sound healing.
The update includes these 7 new sound healing files
1. Four Directions Chant – Honouring the 4 sacred directions of the Medicine Wheel
2. Gong Bath – Multi-dimensional sounds courtesy of a variety of different gongs. Lay down, relax, close your eyes and press >Play
3. Grounding – At the end of any sound healing it’s always good to finish with a grounding exercise to integrate the energies.
4. Harmonics Exercise – Vocal harmonics that take us into altered states of consciousness.
5. Himalayan Bowls – Multiple bowls creating a wide range of harmonic overtones to produce sounds that have a healing effect on the body, mind and spirit.
6. Sa Re Ga – Using the Indian Scale to release blocked energy around our chakras
7. Toning – Toning different vowel sounds at specific frequencies to relax the body
Downloading the App
You can download and use the App for free, except the Vibration Database part which has to be bought.
If you’ve already bought the Vibration Database, you don’t have to buy it again to get the updates, you can download them automatically.