I’m very pleased to announce that the H2O App is now funding the use of CBD oil to help the sufferers of chronic pain.
As you may or may not know, the purpose of the H2O App is twofold –
- To introduce the concepts of frequency, vibration and healing through sound and water to a worldwide audience. You may be surprised to know that these concepts are nothing new, but have conveniently been ‘forgotten’ by modern western reductionist science and the Big Pharma that bankrolls it.
- To create a steadily growing ‘healing fund’ that will provide free alternative treatments for people who are sick.
April 2018 marks the point where some of the healing funds generated from H2O app sales start to be spent.
Initially I’ve decided to target chronic pain relief by the use of CBD oil. The initial recipients have already been identified.
So what is CBD ?
CBD is one of over 60 compounds found in the cannabis plant that belong to a class of ingredients called cannabinoids. CBD is the major nonpsychoactive component of Cannabis sativa in which it is present in high concentrations.
8 Proven Benefits of CBD
- Relieves Pain and Inflammation
- Has Anti-psychotic Effects
- Reduces Anxiety
- Helps to Fight Cancer
- Relieves Nausea
- May Treat Seizures and Other Neurological Disorders
- Lowers Incidence of Diabetes
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health
(Source article: https://draxe.com/cbd-benefits/)
Cannabis has been known to positively treat many ailments to great effect for hundreds of years. But as cannabis is a naturally growing plant, drug companies can’t patent it. If they can’t patent it, they can’t make any money from it. Therefore they will demonise it and push their own (patented and profit generating) alternatives instead.
So if you’ve spent the £4 or so to download the H2O App’s Vibration Database, my thanks and gratitude go out to you – you have contributed to making the lives of people in chronic pain easier.
If you haven’t yet done this but would like to contribute, you can download the app using the links below. Once it’s on your phone or tablet, go to the Vibration Database section and buy it through either the App Store or Google Play.
Download the H2O app and get access to lots more sound frequency settings.
The H2O app is free to download.